Sunday, March 14, 2010

Tag- 40 Questions

1. How many time do you wash you face daily? Twice, both morning and night. I think this is necessary for clean and clear skin.
2. What type of skin do you have? I have combination/oily.
3.What is your current facial wash? Cetaphil mixed with a drop of Bath & Body Works Twisted Peppermint 3-in-1 Body Wash stuff. It works really good!
4.Do you exfoliate? Yes, once a week. I have sensitive skin, so that is the most often I can do it.
5. What brand do you use? I use Mario Badescu Kiwi Face Scrub. I absolutely am in love with it!
6.What moisturizer do you use? I don't use moisturizer. It breaks my skin out beause it is pretty oily.
7.Do you have freckles? Nope :)
8.Do you use eye cream? Yes. I use Mario Badescu's Ceremide Eye Cream and it really works for me.
9.Do you or did you have acne prone skin? Yes. I have to wash my face twice a day or else I will break out.
10.Did you ever have to use Pro-activ? Nope :)
11.What foundation do you use? I don't use one because I am still pretty young and it makes me look way too old.
12.How about concealer? Cover Girl TruConceal in 1
13.Do you know your undertone color? No, but I think its yellow.
14.What do you think of fake eyelashes? I love them!!!
15.Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months? Yes, but I don't follow that rule. I use my mascara until it is all gone. Nothing bad has happened to me, so whatever.
16.What brand of mascara do you use? I use Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume in Black Brown. I love it so much because it gives my lashes length and volume.
17.Sephora or MAC? MAC all the way! Sephora is toooooooo expensive, but they have all the good perfumes :)
18.Do you have a MAC-Pro card? Nope. I wish I did though. :)
19.What makeup tools do you use in makeup application? Brushes, what else would I use?
20.Do you use makeup base/primer for the eyes? Yes. I like to use my concealer or my MAC paint pots. They both work very well.
21.For the face? I use L'Oreal's Studio Secret Magic Perfecting Base
22.What is your favorite eyeshadow color? MAC All That Glitters mixed with Woodwinked :)
23.Do you use pencil or liquid liner? Pencil liner because its so much easier to use.
24.How often do you poke you eyes with an eyeliner pencil? Like, twice a week.
25.What do you think of pigment eyeshadows? I haven't tried them, so I wouldn't know.
26.Do you use mineral makeup? No, but I'm not against it.
27.What is your favorite lipstick? MAC Viva Glam Gaga
27.How about lipgloss? MAC Lustreglass in Flusterose
28.What is your favorite blush to use? Any matte baby doll pink.
29.Do you buy your makeup on ebay? No
30.Do you like drugstore makeup? It depends on the brand.
31.Do you go to CCO's? Nope
32.Did you ever consider taking makeup classes? Yes :) It sound like fun
33.Are you clumsy in putting on makeup? No
34.Makeup crime that you hate? Wearing foundation that is to dark for your skin tone.
35.Do you like colorful shades of makeup? For eyeshadow, no. For lipstick, yes!
36.Which celebrity always has great makeup? Blake Lively :) Love her!
37.If you could leave the house with just one makeup item, what would you choose? Concealer!!
38.Do you think you look good with out any makeup? No! I look terrible.
39.In your opinion, what is your favorite makeup line? MAC
40.What do you think of makeup? I love it!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment