Thursday, February 25, 2010

Long Time, No Blog!

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated this much lately. I've just been really busy with school and everything. Sooo guess what? I have the flu, AGAIN!!!! What is up with my immune system lately?? Anyways, I thought I'd make a list of all the people I am subscribed to on YouTube(Parentheses is for twitter account name):
  • AllthatGlitters21(ellefowler)
  • EGheartsSSC(erinallison)
  • juicystar07(juicystar007 & BlairFowler)
  • The BubbleGumPrincess(BubbleGuminess)
  • Ourlatestobession
  • xsparkage(xsparkage)
  • JulieG713(JulieG713Guru)
  • EllesGlitterGossip(ellefowler)
  • otherjuciystar07(juicystar007 & BlairFowler)
  • discodollies(xsparkage)
  • QueenBeauty(MissKalelCullen)
  • KalelCullenTV(MissKalelCullen)
  • SWalkerMakeup(SWalkerMakeup)
  • MakeupGeekTV
  • MakeupByTiffanyD(TiffanyLD)
  • MichellePhan(RiceBunny)
  • Peacelovepink04(pcelovepink04)
  • Ricebunny(RiceBunny)
  • TiffanyDTV(TiffanyLD)
  • smokeypinkleopard(smokeypinkleo)

Hope this was interesting! heart you all :)

http://CosmeticCrazy13.blogspot.com

www.youtube.com/teamcullen139

www.twitter.com/teamcullen139

No comments:

Post a Comment